Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Song of my Life









Even in the midst of the financial crisis that we are in the middle of, we can remain hopeful and encouraged if we keep trusting in God.



He is not surprised by the events and He is not unsure how He is going to take care of me and my kid. We are just as safe putting our trust in Him when things are going great as when it looks like everything is falling around me.
“And my God will meet my needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” – Phil 4:19

It's been more than 2 years since my hubby past away but i could never forget what he said. " don't let anybody to control you, your the one who control your life"" be independent person" i always cherish he kindness and kind. god be with you.
Why is this happening to me or what did I do wrong to deserve this in my life.
In my opinion, this is the test in life to see how much i can really handle. I know that this may sound strange, but i put through these little test in life to make me stronger human beings, to be able to love more and not hate. I hate the people after he's gone because i thought i live in a happy life but it did not. but it did not happen. This of course is my opinion and my experiences. here is the song of my life very touching.

Faith brings salvation.. (Ephesians 2:8,9). Whosever believes in Him has eternal life. (John 3:16), and shall not come into judgment,  The just shall live by faith. (Romans 1:17)



No comments:

Post a Comment