Sunday, December 1, 2013

Personalize birthday gift



Photo



 I try  to make  surprising my man with these easy  gift and frugal romantic gift ideas. I know He well be glad and happy I make him invest some ideas some time in making him something special the way I do this because he is very special to me :-)  we been together through  good times and bad times he knows my past I knows his past we have  common the same character we knew each other more and more its say it take a long period of time before i commit myself  We talk  serious sometimes we joke too. he is very generous and kind he is my dream come true  (sight)    Anyways his birthday is coming with in three weeks from now thinking from now looking a sports gift he is typical number one fan of Football Florida gators the name of the team, I might think to buy personalize  blanket, coffee pot, hat or any other gift ideas that related sports that has a name on it  I give you one of his gift that a friend give to him last couple of years ago look a picture below thats coffee cup gators Florida,  Second thought I well think about give him a something different have many on my mind today well see I started looking online or probably going  in the store. 

We well plan to buy tickets to watch football in live  probably at the end of this month.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment